[Trisquel-users] Munich gives up on GNU/Linux and free/open source software

onpon4 at riseup.net onpon4 at riseup.net
Sun Aug 31 13:34:31 CEST 2014

You could always ask him personally: rms at gnu.org

I do think that BLAG shouldn't be listed, because frankly the latest release
is horribly out-of-date and broken. (It's still listed because the BLAG
developers are supposedly working on the next release; I don't think a
general supposed plan like this should serve as the basis for whether it's
listed.) It would also be nice if recommendations for different kinds of
users were given, rather than just listing them alphabetically.

I don't think it's wrong for the FSF to only endorse completely libre
systems, though.