[Trisquel-users] Learning self-defense

shiretoko at web.de shiretoko at web.de
Sat Aug 30 14:19:25 CEST 2014

So what?
Sure a lot of people talk about it and use it.

Don't get me wrong, I really respect what he did for society. It was a great
contribution!
But I've seen several interviews with him, and did he mention free software
even once?
No, he didn't. He talked about all kind of things and presented himself as
some kind of guru, but the most important point was left out.
He had the chance of conveying the message "Anti NSA = Pro Free Software", a
conclusion almost nobody in the digital world has made so far.
The whole world was listening to him, but he wasted this opportunity, and
this is why people still don't know about free software and instead talk
about shit like proprietary encryption software or stuff like that.
Why would I care what this guy says about tails?