[Trisquel-users] Problem with steraming video

onpon4 at riseup.net onpon4 at riseup.net
Fri Aug 29 15:56:03 CEST 2014

With Vidto, I didn't have any luck with any of the methods I tried. One more
possibility, which I can't try because I don't have Lightspark installed, is
to use the Flash Video Downloader extension while Lightspark is playing the
Flash object. Lightspark might also be able to play the videos directly.

With FreeDrive, I wasn't even able to navigate the site, so I don't have an
answer.

If they can't be made to work with libre software, you should contact the
server owners and ask them to fix the problem, and in the meantime watch
videos somewhere else.