[Trisquel-users] Learning self-defense

golyn at openmailbox.org golyn at openmailbox.org
Fri Aug 29 10:05:31 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

Recently I've been really aware of all the risks in privacy (thus, in
freedom) one is exposed in todays digital world. Inmediately I thought, There
should be a way I can defense myself against these kind of things? and then I
found out about ethical hacking for security assesment.

So how can I start learning ethical hacking skills?

or

What sources of information can I go to, to start teaching myself? Do you
know of any good website that I can rely upon?

All in all, How can I begin to learn digital kung-fu? Although I know that I
won't ever be a Bruce lee...