[Trisquel-users] Cusor flickering all the time

trisquel at b3ns.com trisquel at b3ns.com
Thu Aug 28 23:50:44 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have just installed Trisquel and the cursor appears to be flickering all
the time. It makes it difficult to know whether the cursor is directly over a
target that I intend to click.

I noticed in the Details section of System Settings that the graphics is
"VESA: DVST" and the Experience is "Fallback".

I have an AMD Radeon graphics card.

00:01.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
Trinity [Radeon HD 7560D]

Hoping someone could help me try and resolve this. Thanks!

(P.S. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section of the forum).