[Trisquel-users] NSA able to target offline computers using radio-waves for surveillance

nux at blueyonder.co.uk nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 18:31:27 CEST 2014

Since we're under Free software, I guess we're out of risk group.

It was revealed, a few weeks ago, that the NSA regard the readers of Linux
Journal as "extremists" and that they are kept a close eye on.
So, we are not out of the risk group, we are our own special risk group.

We have already illustrated we are in need of monitoring because we don't use
proprietary software. That is indicative of intelligence and individuality,
both of which are traits that are no longer required in the masses.
Unquestioning allegiance to the crowd is what is encouraged. So I expect this
forum is monitored, as are all Linux forums and sites.