[Trisquel-users] LibreBin - Share any text securely

aliasbody at gmail.com aliasbody at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:54:37 CEST 2014

Hello Michał Masłowski,

I didn't knew about Fragment Identifier, I'll have a look at it, thank you ;D

I didn't knew about img.bi but it seems like a good project, I was planning
on doing something similair with my project in the future adding documents,
pictures, musics etc...

I don't know of any similar project, I just had the idea and started it on my
spare time, nothing big (long time I didn't wrote code in PHP so it was good
to return to that language).

I didn't knew that git could access repos via HTTP, the problem is that I
only have a gandi instance of a server (almost similar as a normal web
hosting but working on a private server), and so I don't have access to the
OS functions (and git itself) at all, so for now I will use gitorious (but I
am planning on changing to a normal private server in the future).