[Trisquel-users] Trisquel 7 screenshot

nux at blueyonder.co.uk nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 12:04:17 CEST 2014

I spend periods of time where the amount of free space left on my HD is less
than 1GB and/or copying files to smallish USB sticks so the wife can watch
the content thereof. It's no service to me if I have to open a terminal and
type df -h everytime I wish to see how much space I have left.

My issue is that these are all steps towards the day when GNOME has 1 button
which, when pressed, triggers a sound file that says "GNOME recommends Apple
devices". All other functionality having been removed as unnecessary or
frivolous.