[Trisquel-users] LibreBin - Share any text securely

aliasbody at gmail.com aliasbody at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 00:49:13 CEST 2014

Hello Everyone !

I want to present my first official LibreTrend project. It is something I've
been working on my spair time (a few minutes a day) so the result isn't
perfect at all.

The concept is quite simple, it is Pastebin-like service, but with security
in it, like this you can share any text you want being sure that only you and
the receiver can read it. This is a simple scheme to show the concept

I hope it will be useful for the community !

Info : The source code will be released tomorwo (I am trying to setup my own
git server, but I am very limited with my actual server, so if I can't
achieve this I'll simply put it on github and provide the link for it in the
projects webpage (it is Free Software as always :D ).

LibreBin --> https://www.libretrend.com/librebin/