[Trisquel-users] Translation of Trisquel official documentation and elimination of IceCat/Abrowser duplicate extensions

icaro.perseo at gmail.com icaro.perseo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:58:33 CEST 2014

Does anyone know what must I do to be able to edit and update parts of the
wiki that are not currently modifiable? (For example the blue box with the
references on this page: https://trisquel.info/es/wiki) I'm trying to update
and translate the documentation to the Spanish. On the other hand, is it
possible to eliminate duplicate entries for the IceCat/Abrowser extensions?
Also I would like to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.