[Trisquel-users] Password manager integration in IceCat?

Perseo icaro.perseo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 06:42:44 CEST 2014

Maybe this will be useful:

Locate the KeePassRPC.plgx file in your Firefox profile directory (by
default ~/.mozilla/firefox/[randomstring].default/), under
/extensions/keefox at chris.tomlinson/deps/. Chdir to this directory, and
install it using

 sudo cp 'KeePassRPC.plgx' '/usr/lib/keepass2/plugins/'

Source:

https://github.com/luckyrat/KeeFox/wiki/en-|-Installation-|-Linux