[Trisquel-users] Where are all the security updates?

davidvargas1 at mac.com davidvargas1 at mac.com
Sun Aug 24 17:25:02 CEST 2014

icaroperseo

  Chill man, Ruben is the only soul and responsible for Trisquel 7 DEVELOPMENT
and he has no real wing man TO SUPPORT HIM.

Sooner or "LATER", He will send the updates for the new version of trisquel
version 7, But in the other hand, all the safety updates for version 6.1 are
updated. I personnaly just going to wait, until all the major bugs are squash
out. Just be patient my fellow trisquerian. don't lose your good karma.....