[Trisquel-users] Where are all the security updates?

icaro.perseo at gmail.com icaro.perseo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 16:56:54 CEST 2014

With my last comment I tried to give a vote of confidence to the project. On
the other hand, I share to a large extent his point of view and concern.
Already express my concern and upset about this situation a couple of days on
IRC.

I have not migrated to Trisquel yet (I was waiting for the new release) but
just like you the problem of security updates it has made me reconsider it
(or at least think about it more carefully).

Finally, I'd like to highlight a point that we have in common. Secrecy is not
the best decision in a project of this size, the confidence is very easily
lost. A timely notice could be a call to action...