[Trisquel-users] Official Trisquel forum in Romanian language

Tiberiu C. Turbureanu tct at ceata.org
Sun Aug 24 16:32:37 CEST 2014

Hello,

A week ago I have tried to reach quidam on IRC (both at #trisquel and in
private) on the following matter, but he was unresponsive. Any
suggestions? Does anybody else have the authority of adding a new forum
alongside to the English, French and Spanish ones? I have just sent this
message using the contact form on the trisquel.info website, too. Thanks.

* * *

There is a growing number of Romanian users of Trisquel and other free
distributions, most of them volunteers or collaborators of my
foundation, Ceata.

The biggest Romanian official forum is the Ubuntu Romania forum.

To grow the Romanian community of Trisquel even more, I can volunteer to
maintain an official Trisquel forum in Romanian: Trisquel-utilizatori.

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru! (http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri)