[Trisquel-users] Where are all the security updates?

shiretoko at web.de shiretoko at web.de
Sun Aug 24 11:48:54 CEST 2014

Well, I don't know what's so great about that. The work on a new release
should never cause the security updates to dry out for weeks.
Recalling some other major security and privacy flaws of the past (ssh server
running, google nameserver used by default) and the fact that we're left in
the dark concerning the big anounced speech of ruben once again (we never saw
the libre planet speech either and afaik there wasn't even an official
statement what went wrong) I get the impression that the developer is
massivly overstrained with this project. That's the reason why I hesitate to
trisquel on my "important" computers and I really hope that this will
improve.