[Trisquel-users] I know this is silly, but is there a GNU replacement for mspaint?

adel.afzal at gmail.com adel.afzal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 04:00:59 CEST 2014

"the barbaric quality is kind of endearing"

Haha I hear you.  I used MS Paint to make a slide show for a school project
once, many years ago.  The backgrounds were photos; I wrote comments on the
photos, in red, with the paint brush.  The finished product looked pretty
rudimentary.  That counted as an artistic style, in my mind.  It got some
laughs in class, and my teacher liked the presentation.