[Trisquel-users] New here ...

knut.erik at hollund.org knut.erik at hollund.org
Fri Aug 22 21:15:12 CEST 2014

Thanks for your welcome and comments ADFENO.

Yes, I'm aware of the "free software" definition and the philosophy behind
it.
I probably express myself a bit ackward, however It is not only because of
surveillance,  anonymity or security I use GNU/Linux / Free Software - it is
also because that I think it's a good thing that we move into a direction of
respecting users freedom, which is the society. (Not only because of the
surveillance - but that case was probably my real wake-up call).

Thanks for links and valuable information.
Have a great weekend !

BTW: How did you get this "signature" after your post - the blog lik info ,
etc etc.

Best regards,
Abjectio