[Trisquel-users] Trisquel 7 screenshot

nux at blueyonder.co.uk nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 09:42:14 CEST 2014

The GNOME project removes unneeded features.

A status bar is not an unneeded feature, it's a vital part of a file manager.
Unless of course you were being sarcastic, in which case, I agree.

By the way, this is a free/libre software community, not an open source
community.
Yes, I'll go and stand in the corner with the dunce's hat on for a bit.
Eventually I'll get the hang of the lingo. To be honest I still find it hard
to say Linux with the US pronunciation. In English  the name Linus is
pronounced
Linus (where the i is spoken like eye) and not Linnus. Then there's the GNU
prefix and the 'don't use OpenSource anymore' and the is it free or libre or
gratis or all three? Or shall we just call it kosherware? ;-)