[Trisquel-users] New here ...

knut.erik at hollund.org knut.erik at hollund.org
Fri Aug 22 08:27:06 CEST 2014

Hi,
Just wanna say "hi I'm new here".
Was searching for a GNU/Linux distribution without any propiritary blobs or
other non free software and ended up with now trying trisquel. I'm pretty new
to linux, well.... I was running debian on servers pretty much back in the
-90ties (95-2000), but then "lost the way". After a couple of years now with
reading and understanding where our sociaity is in terms of free internet,
survalliance , security, anonymity etc. I decided to really try hard to use
free software on my computers at home. Thanks to the community for creation
of trisquel.

Tx and enjoy your day ....