[Trisquel-users] I want to share this interview with RMS

nux at blueyonder.co.uk nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 06:57:53 CEST 2014

I favor http://snowdenandthefuture.info/ over YouTube because
snowdenandthefuture.info doesn't require you to accept cookies,
encourage users to install Flash, accept non-free media formats, or be
tracked by Google.

Quite right too. Only I didn't accept any cookies, or install flash - I
downloaded the films as webm files and watched them from the hard drive.
And as to being tracked by Google - their logs will show someone using
Trisquel swung by, downloaded 4 films in an open format and then left. I've
had the same IP address for the last 10+ years, as far as I know - there
ain't no hiding to be had.