[Trisquel-users] Web page scrolling issues

nux at blueyonder.co.uk nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 08:46:15 CEST 2014

I keep getting unusual scrolling behaviour. I try to scroll down a page, but
it jumps back to the top. Sometimes if I scroll straight to the bottom and
then start scrolling up, the page jumps back to the bottom.
This happens on Midori, Icecat and Firefox, though not so far on Abrowser
(only installed about 20 minutes ago) and happens on some pages, but not on
others.  When it happens the page is unreadable.

Anyone experienced similar behaviour?
(I'm using Trisquel 7)