[Trisquel-users] Laser Printer compatible with Trisquel or totally free distributions ?

chris at thinkpenguin.com chris at thinkpenguin.com
Thu Aug 21 01:39:44 CEST 2014

Let me make a small correction about support in Trisquel 6 for this printer.
The printer itself will work 'out of the box' in some sense of the meaning.
While Trisquel's printing wizard won't auto-detect the right driver the stock
postscript driver included in Trisquel 6 will work with it, and as such there
is nothing to install. Simply manually selecting the right postscript driver
should be all there is to it. I'm pretty sure we've added documentation on
this for Trisquel 6 to the support section of our web site. If not send us an
email and we'll add it and/or link you to the documentation.

* If I said otherwise somewhere let this be a correction. I probably did
imply Trisquel 6 wasn't supported, but that would be at least in part wrong.
It isn't fully supported out of the box is what I should have said.