[Trisquel-users] Laser Printer compatible with Trisquel or totally free distributions ?

ashok.biollay at mailoo.org ashok.biollay at mailoo.org
Wed Aug 20 11:11:19 CEST 2014

For example, if I buy, on ThinkPenguin.Com :

- this computer (with Trisquel 6 / 7 / ...) and
- this printer,

will it (be possible to make them) work together ?

The idea is to use one computer with Trisquel (without any proprietary
software) and any peripheral (printer, mouse, external hard discs, usb keys,
etc.).

If I buy this printer, can I print only black-white when the yellow is empty
?