[Trisquel-users] Munich gives up on GNU/Linux and free/open source software

nux at blueyonder.co.uk nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 06:27:03 CEST 2014

I get the feeling that some of the reasons why the users complain can be
extremely shallow

Yup, I can attest to that. And some will simply refuse to cooperate - they
will not try, they will not learn, they will make up problems and whine to
the wrong people, deliberately, they will do things wrong then claim they did
them right but "this stupid software breaks everything", they will bring in
devices they weren't allowed to bring in when they used Windows, etc, etc,
etc. Anything so they can get Windows back.
I never cease to be amazed over the psychological reactions people display
when you take Windows off them or even suggest they try something else.
Panic, unreasonable behaviour, loss of higher brain functions, displays of
helplessness - from "grown ups" (remember when there used to be grown ups in
the world? Now it seems there are mostly just badly behaved, stupid children
masquerading as adults).