[Trisquel-users] Cannot install GNOME Shell on Trisquel 7 I18N 64-bit.

D. A. H. dhunt at freedommail.co
Wed Aug 20 06:02:46 CEST 2014

Maybe I should wait for 7 to be fully out before trying this?  Any
ideas?  Terminal output below.

Thanks,

Dave

dave at Toshiba:~$ sudo apt-get install gnome-shell mutter
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  gnome-shell : Depends: gnome-shell-common (= 3.10.4-0ubuntu5) but
3.10.4-0ubuntu5.2 is to be installed
                Recommends: gnome-contacts but it is not going to be
installed
                Recommends: gdm (>= 3.5.90) but it is not going to be
installed
dave at Toshiba:~$