[Trisquel-users] I want to share this interview with RMS

arielgnu at gmail.com arielgnu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:29:05 CEST 2014

Hi all:

I just wanted to share this video I found on youtube:

Richard Stallman: We're heading for a total disaster
http://youtu.be/uFMMXRoSxnA

It's an interview with RMS and I really like it a lot, but I'm sure there is
thousands of good interviews out there. I really feel like RMS was very
eloquent in that specific interview, I mean, I'm sure that it is something he
has been working for so long, but it makes me wonder, what will happen once
he is all gone? I mean I'm sure there is really good speakers out there when
it comes to free software and maybe I just don't know their names, and the
future of free software can not stand in the hands of one person, but I feel
than losing him will be a great lost.

I feel he is one of the main people that has keep us in the right track, but
maybe I'm wrong. Still, freedom is never easy, and we will have to keep
strong and work hard even if he is around or not.

I feel like I have asked this question before but if some one could suggest a
few other speakers I'll like to look for them and heard them. Thank you.