[Trisquel-users] Problems with AMD screen resolution

mt.kozuma at gmail.com mt.kozuma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 03:07:39 CEST 2014

I installed the 3.16 kernel and then only diference it had was my status bar
showing my memory use in -67%(!). During boot it showed a error saying it was
unable to start KMS because it was disabled by the bios (and I wans't able to
find any information about this). My video is integrated with my CPU (a
E-350), so it is not possible to remove it (or change it (my motherboard
don't have pci slots)).
I just changed back to the 3.13 kernel, for now i think i will just use Vesa
(it is not like the end of the world this).

Anyway, thanks for the help.