[Trisquel-users] Virtualisation (Theoretical)

jabjabs at fastmail.com.au jabjabs at fastmail.com.au
Mon Aug 18 02:28:03 CEST 2014

So I have been pondering about the Linux-Libre situation and the issues of
data/driver blobs and it got me thinking.

Would it be possible to run a virtual machine that could run a non-free OS?
Or would the underlying kernel prevent these additional layers from working?
It's as simple as that.

Now I will make it clear, I do not want to actually do this - I do not need
any technical advice on achieving such a situation. Just a thought game in
the purest form.