[Trisquel-users] Rhythmbox Update Script

tsduv1994 at hotmail.com tsduv1994 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 19:30:33 CEST 2014

Nope, that is not what I did. Let's say I had previously ripped Song A in m4a
and listened to it ten times. Now, I ripped it again from the CD in flac.
Since it is a new file Rhythmbox creates a new entry in the database. Said
entry has zero plays, as I have not listened to it. What the script does is
copy the metadata information from the entry for SongA.m4a to the entry for
SongA.flac and deletes SongA.m4a both from the database and the actual file.