[Trisquel-users] Problems with AMD screen resolution

mt.kozuma at gmail.com mt.kozuma at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 17:02:31 CEST 2014

Hello people. I'm having problems with the screen resolution of of my
computer with started since I started using Trisquel 7 (Trisquel 6 worked
fine). I have a 1366x768 monitor, but I can only use a 1024x768 resolution. I
can't figure out with driver is being used in my computer (the ways I found
on internet didn't worked). I have read somewhere in the forum about
activating KMS, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I used a net-install
.iso and installed only the packages I use. My video board is a AMD HD6310.

Thanks for the atention.