[Trisquel-users] Antwort: Trisquel 7 official release?

andreakoeth at sxmail.de andreakoeth at sxmail.de
Thu Aug 14 23:56:23 CEST 2014

HI together,

one request for Trisquel7

my wifi-card and ethernet-card are not supported by Trisquel up to now. could
you please make these both cards work in Trisquel7??

Wifi-card:

02:00.0 Network controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8188CE
802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter (rev 01)

ethernet-card:

03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 05)

They run with opensource. Graphic-card works fine in Trisquel 6.1. I already
had a test with a Live-System. But I found out, that these two cards do not
work and I can't connect to the internet in Trisquel 6.0 and in Trisquel 6.1.

So I would be really thankfull, if this could be made possible for Trisquel7
before it gets released.