[Trisquel-users] Removing services not needed - Need advice

jeffm3809 at gmail.com jeffm3809 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:27:11 CEST 2014

Asia Textile Inspections Is An Independent Inspections Service Provider In
India And All Over The Asia, Which Is Recognized Worldwide Because Of Its
Reliable Services. We Provide Several Diff Categories Of Inspections:
(1) Quality Inspection (2) Quality Assurance (3) Quality Audit (4) Third
Party Inspection (5) Verification and Chinese Production Etc... Quality Check
for Our Customers, Retailers, Importers, Business Partners and Manufacturers.
Product Evaluation in Asia