[Trisquel-users] Trisquel 7 Keyboard indicator.

mve1 at runbox.com mve1 at runbox.com
Wed Aug 13 00:26:10 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've been enjoying Trisquel 7 for a few days and today installed it on
someone elses computer. Most things are going smoothly, but there is one
issue that is persistent on both computers:

The keyboard indicator is not showing on the task bar. Usually the indicator
appears automatically when more than one keyboard is added, but this seems
not to be the case in Trisquel 7. indicator-keyboard is installed. Has anyone
else faced this problem? In addition, I cannot switch keyboards with the
keyboard shortcut.

Am I missing something? Maybe there's a checkbox somewhere that I haven't
seen. I really tried to look everywhere for a solution.

Thanks!