[Trisquel-users] Setting up a Trisquel box at a public library

davidvargas1 at mac.com davidvargas1 at mac.com
Tue Aug 12 21:12:04 CEST 2014

grave_123

  Good luck with it!
  The country that I live is basically "STUPID WIN" orientated people. Other
operating systems are not well versatile or understood at all. I have FIVE
network desktop PC's, as a small business internet shop. The problem and the
great majority of people, all they want is the win games and they don't care
at all about educational programs OR alternatives. Basically they do black
market win@@s severely.

Once in a while some computer student will ask for python, c-plus or java
programs but besides that, to depend on them, as an income is a no go.

  My job basically, is too educated in the other alternatives that are
available to the public USING GNU/LINUX.