[Trisquel-users] Join us in Orlando Florida for Fossetcon 2014 September 11th - 13th

chris at thinkpenguin.com chris at thinkpenguin.com
Sun Aug 10 08:20:52 CEST 2014

If you haven't been able to make it to any of the other GNU/Linux or free
software related events I've got a few more you may want to check out that
ThinkPenguin will be attending.

ThinkPenguin's going to be exhibiting at Fossetcon September 11th-13th. Our
CTO is also going to be giving a talk on libreCMC at the event.

If you can't make that we'll also be attending the Ohio Linux Fest at the end
of October. At some point I should probably put out a schedule of the
conferences we've attended and are likely to attend again.

In any event I'll probably announce the October Ohio Linux Fest on the
Trisquel forums and on the ThinkPenguin blog sometime after Fossetcon :
https://www.thinkpenguin.com/blog