[Trisquel-users] ThinkPenguin will be @ FOSSCON Aug 9th in Philadelphia

chris at thinkpenguin.com chris at thinkpenguin.com
Sun Aug 10 08:12:27 CEST 2014

Well, it isn't exactly one of the biggest, best, or most interesting events
around, but if your in the NY/NJ/PA tri-state area it's worth checking out.

Some events I'd reccomend over it are: HOPE, LibrePlanet, South East Linux
Fest, North West Linux Fest, LinuxCon (it's insanely exspensive to get in and
business oriented, but the after party is what really makes it worthwhile),
amongst a few others.

I'm running out of conferences to attend in North America. At some point
we'll probably end up having to hit some of the bigger events in Europe.