[Trisquel-users] Tehnoetic wireless USB adapter awarded with FSF's RYF certificate

chris at thinkpenguin.com chris at thinkpenguin.com
Sat Aug 9 03:36:42 CEST 2014

This isn't factually correct. It was designed and manufactured by another
company. Unex is just a middleman in the chain. Companies as big as Sony have
also utilized this adapter, but I'm apparently the only one who knows about
it. I haven't seen any records online of it. However I've spoken with the
manufacturer. The adapter from my understanding was included in an
entertainment product. It was never available on the retail market.

* What is weird about the above is this isn't the best adapter for such a use
case. Unsure what the entertainment device was that they sold though... I've
always assumed it was a "Smart TV", but am probably wrong.