[Trisquel-users] Will a usb headset work in Trisquel?

chris at thinkpenguin.com chris at thinkpenguin.com
Sat Aug 9 03:15:36 CEST 2014

There is a USB audio standard that most headsets should comply with.
Unfortunately there are devices that don't comply so you might run into a
problem. As always model numbers don't equal chipsets. I don't believe we
have USB headsets in our catalog. The closest thing we have is a USB
microphone and it is USB audio standards compliant. As such it works with any
recent OS out of the box (well, it'll actually work with stuff from 10+ years
ago too, as it is a very old standard, I believe).