[Trisquel-users] Abrowser not loading some websites properly

mikko.viinamaki at students.turkuamk.fi mikko.viinamaki at students.turkuamk.fi
Thu Aug 7 18:47:05 CEST 2014

Right on the money again Legimet! If I set network.http.sendRefererHeader to
2 it works.

Mozillazine knowledgebase documents the pref at
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Network.http.sendRefererHeader

Possible values and their effects

0
Never send the Referer header or set document.referrer.

1
Send the Referer header when clicking on a link, and set document.referrer
for the following page.

2
Send the Referer header when clicking on a link or loading an image, and set
document.referrer for the following page.

Now I guess we can start the discussion if this is a badly crafted web site
or a silly way for the browser to do things.