[Trisquel-users] Abrowser not loading some websites properly

matt.ivie at gmail.com matt.ivie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:34:35 CEST 2014

I pulled out every single pref, reset abrowser and cleared all history,
cookies, etc and that still didn't fix the problem I'm having. My problem is
with my bank website and they're being assholes about it and won't tell me
what they're specially generated error code means. This obviously leaves me
guessing.

All I know for sure is that every other build of firefox 31 works fine with
my banks site. I'm left with running FF 31.0 in wine to access my bank
account. Not ideal at all.