[Trisquel-users] Abrowser not loading some websites properly

mikko.viinamaki at students.turkuamk.fi mikko.viinamaki at students.turkuamk.fi
Thu Aug 7 07:26:40 CEST 2014

Nice work Legimet!

If somebody has a little bit of time we should try to narrow down this issue
to one pref. The easiest way to do so would be to disable half of the
modifications to see which half the troublemaker is in. Then disable half of
those and so on. It shouldn't take forever although there are quite a few
prefs.

I'd do it myself but don't have the time right now. Once we know the pref,
perhaps it should be reconsidered whether Trisquel should set it.