[Trisquel-users] File Hosting Concerns?

gnufreeme at hushmail.com gnufreeme at hushmail.com
Thu Aug 7 04:39:18 CEST 2014

After a recent experience taking all night downloading one of the ISOs I
decided to make torrent files of all of the most recent ISOs in the devel
server. I figured that myself and perhaps a few kind volunteers could seed
them. I now have torrents of all of the 32 and 64 bit versions of each
edition of T7.

I know the development tree is a moving target, but I expect that one could
still download the torrents seeded and update to the latest.

My question is: Where's a good place to host the torrent files? I haven't had
a website in a long time and I'm not sure of the various freedom concerns
with online file hosting. I don't want to accidentally promote some unethical
jacka$$ and earn the ire of the Trisquel community.

Any ideas?