[Trisquel-users] Trisquel Seven!!!

D. A. H. dhunt at freedommail.co
Thu Aug 7 02:48:18 CEST 2014

I've been playing with 7 for a while, on a netbook, and have finally
decided to install it onto my work-a-day Toshiba Satellite, after
testing on the other box and the arrival of my new Think Penguin USB
wifi radio for the Toshiba.  My answers below.

On 08/06/2014 07:40 PM, mve1 wrote:

> 1) Are the latest images the "7.0-20140721-i18n"?
> http://devel.trisquel.info/makeiso/iso/

Yes, and there are new Trisquel mini, net install, and kde images, too.

> 3) I'm about to install Trisquel for a friend. Do you think I should
> install Trisquel 6 or is 7 already stable enough for a first time user?
I'd go with 7; everything is 2 years newer than in 6.