[Trisquel-users] Libreboot & Trisquel - boot issues

p0w3rm0nk3y at gmail.com p0w3rm0nk3y at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:21:28 CEST 2014

Hi everybody

i just recently got a thinkpad x60 with libreboot and trisquel installed. I
made no changes to the system other than adding and removing some users and
then rebooted.

now the system wontboot (see the screenshot attached) - it just stalls there.

I have created a bootable trisquel usb drive using a friends pc but i dont
know how to boot to this from libreboot.

can anyone offer advice?
ideally i would like to just reinstall trisquel.