[Trisquel-users] Unknown package update issue.

Sachin sachin at inventati.org
Tue Aug 5 20:49:12 CEST 2014

I usually update package cache using "apt-get update" and then I apply
"apt-get dist-upgrade" or "apt-get upgrade" for the updates but tomorrow
and today something has happened.

Tomorrow I did "apt-get update" and "apt-get dist-upgrade" I didn't see
any new upgradable packages, and then few minutes later I ran
update-manager, used the check button and I see upgradable packages, so
I tried "apt-get dist-upgrade" then later I see these upgradable
packages asking "Install these packages without verification [y/N]?"
So I ran "apt-get update" and then "apt-get dist-upgrade" again and the
"Install these packages without verification [y/N]?" didn't appear again.

I have replicated the same issue today.