[Trisquel-users] LibreTrend - My Vision of Free Software

aliasbody at gmail.com aliasbody at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:43:29 CEST 2014

Hello Magic Banana, Thank you for your support :)

I think you are right about adding this information on the website, and I
will do it today if possible.

So to answer your questions :
Q: Is the BIOS Proprietary ?
A: Yes the BIOS is proprietary. But I am already working with the
manufacturer in order to release it to me in order to make a Coreboot out of
the sources (of what is possible of course).

Q: Why choosing Intel GPU instead of others.