[Trisquel-users] Laser Printer compatible with Trisquel or totally free distributions ?

ashok.biollay at mailoo.org ashok.biollay at mailoo.org
Tue Aug 5 15:25:35 CEST 2014

Hello, everybody,

On the website ThinkPenguin.Com I see that the only laser printer is a priori
not compatible with Trisquel.

Do you know some laser printers (with ou without color) that are compatible
with Triquel or with one of these recommended distributions ?

Just another little question : with a color laser printer, have we four ? If
yes, can I print black-white when the yellow cartridge is empty ?