[Trisquel-users] I've seen the apple conference of 2014 and I feel outraged.

abhijithb21 at gmail.com abhijithb21 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:50:46 CEST 2014

It is better that people don't use Free software at all than choosing it
because it is free of cost. I chose Trisquel not because it is free. I coul
have easily got a pirated Windows on my PC so easily. They are out in plenty
in countries like mine. I chose it because of the philosophy.

*I once read RMS said in an interview - "There are several meanings for the
word FREE in a dictionary and only one of them means of no cost".