[Trisquel-users] I've seen the apple conference of 2014 and I feel outraged.

abhijithb21 at gmail.com abhijithb21 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:44:04 CEST 2014

That day has unfortunately come. I don't have much programming knowledge so I
spend a lot of time checking out artworks and themes. In the websites that
host these works I have noticed people commenting - "The Apple design team is
so perfect that most of the themes for Gnome and KDE are inspired from OS X."
That is some OS X fan speaking but what worries me more is the number of
"OPEN SOURCE" distros coming up that have customised DEs based on Gnome and
KDE to prove they are close to OSX and Windows.