[Trisquel-users] I've seen the apple conference of 2014 and I feel outraged.

abhiaec at gmail.com abhiaec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:24:57 CEST 2014

GNU/Linux should come out a one entity ( Ubuntu followed by Fedora and
Slackware maybe, with of course their libre editions for people like us :) )
and aim the desktop with unified feeling.KDE for e-Windows users and GNOME
for ex-Mac users).XFCE,LxQT,Mate etc for the servers.Make it beautiful and
package GNU/Linux in Laptops/Desktops like DELL is doing with Ubuntu
Unity.Then people will acknowledge aesthetices and control of KDE and
GNOME.Hopefully this will make people choose about FOSS alternatives (reason
being cost obviously)